Anivia counter pick options and strategies. Anivia is very squishy both in the early game and late game. Your best option is to solo her while she is weak early game and her Rebirth is on cooldown.
Table of Contents
Who Can Counter Anivia?
Statistically, these counter picks have a Higher Win Rate versus Anivia. The strongest counter would be Ziggs, a moderately difficult-to-play champion who currently has a Win Rate of 50.08% (Average) and a Play Rate of 1.69% (High).
|Win Rate||Play Rate||Ban Rate|
Things To Consider When Playing Against Anivia
- Anivia’s Q can stun if she times it correctly. However, should she miss her stun, punish her by playing a bit more aggressively.
- Avoid fighting Anivia in small pathways in the jungle because of her wall and AOE abilities.
- Try to use crowd control (CC) (silence, stun, knock-up, displacement) on her during her ultimate to interrupt it.
- Focus Anivia in team fights if she builds squishy.
- Anivia can still teleport in egg form. Try to save a CC ability to stop her from teleporting.
- Never stand/fight in Anivia’s ultimate. It is an area of effect ability that slowly drains your health. Also, remember that her E (Frostbite) deals double damage if you are caught in her ultimate.
- Anivia has really low movement speed. Take advantage of this by asking your jungler to gank her.
- Always have some kind of movement speed item or start with boots. Always stay on the move to counter her Q. It stuns and her E deals double damage if he follows up.
- Play aggressive to kill her early game or force her to recall. By doing this, you greatly reduce her ability to farm and buy key items like Rod of Ages and Tear.
- When chasing a low-health Anivia, be wary that she can turn around and stun you. Also, it’s never a good idea to chase a champion with no vision on the map. It could be a trap and Anivia’s passive allows her teammates to have time to defeat you.