Bard counter picking and strategies.
Table of Contents
Who Can Counter Bard?
Statistically, these counter picks have a Higher Win Rate in patch 11.15. The strongest counter would be Annie, an easy to play champion who currently has a Win Rate of 53.08% (Good) and a Play Rate of 1.97% (High).
|Win Rate||Play Rate||Ban Rate|
Things To Consider When Playing Against Bard
- Avoid staying in a group of minions or champions. Bard’s Q slows the first target and stuns the second target hit.
- His stun also procs near walls. So, be wary of that as well.
- Never follow Bard through his “Magical Journey” ability unless you have vision on the other side. He could be leading you into a trap.
- Enemies In Bard’s portal can be pushed/pulled out by things such as Blitzcrank’s hook or Alistar’s headbutt.
- Unstoppable abilities (Assault & Battery, Paranoia, Unstoppable Onslaught, etc.) will make you immune to his stasis (ultimate).
- If Bard leaves the lane to collect chimes, take advantage of the opportunity to go all in on his ADC.