Blitzcrank counter pick and strategies.
Table of Contents
- Which Champions Are The Best Blitzcrank Counters?
- Which Support Is Best Against Blitzcrank?
- Tips For Playing Against Blitzcrank
Who Can Counter Blitzcrank?
Blitzcrank Counter Pick – The strongest counter would be Maokai, an easy-to-play champion who currently has a Win Rate of 53.55% which is good. Other League of Legends most often picked champions vs Blitzcrank are:
|Win Rate||Play Rate||Ban Rate|
Which Support Is Best Against Blitzcrank?
If your enemy picks Blitzcrank then you must pick a tank support champion against him. Tanky support champions are less squishy compared to Mage supports. An even better option would be to pick tank supports with crowd-control abilities. These champions reduce Blitzcrank’s early game pressure.
Things To Consider When Playing Against Blitzcrank
- The most important and first tip is to stay behind minions to avoid Blitzcrank’s Q. It pulls you toward him and allows him to perform his knock-up combo.
- Once Blitzcrank misses his Q (hook/grab), take advantage of the situation to harass both him and his ADC.
- Picking a tanky/CC support (e.g. Taric, Leona, Thresh) does well against a Blitzcrank.
- Beware of Blitz even when there are minions in front of you His ult has the potential to clear the wave and he can then follow up with his grab.