Braum counter pick and strategies.
Table of Contents
Who Can Counter Braum?
Statistically, these counter picks have a higher Win Rate versus Braum. The strongest counter would be Janna, a moderately difficult-to-play champion who currently has a Win Rate of 51.68% which is good).
|Win Rate||Play Rate||Ban Rate|
Things To Consider When Playing Against Braum
- Braum must land Winter’s Bite or a basic attack to start Concussive Blows. If you get marked, exit combat range before getting hit 3 more times to avoid the stun.
- Unbreakable gives Braum extremely strong directional defense, either wait until it is down or outmaneuver the ability.
- Avoid grouping late game to avoid Braum’s area of effect ult.
- In the jungle, Braum’s ult is even more effective as the jungle pathways are smaller than in a lane. It makes it difficult to escape the slow area of his ult.
- Be wary of standing next to enemy minions, as it provides Braum the opportunity to dash next to you. Once caught in a melee trade with his Winter’s Bite (Q) still up it is hard to escape him.