Clockwork is a trait in Teamfight Tactics set six. When the clockwork trait is active, all allies have increased attack speed, and extra attack speed for each Hextech Augment you own.
Four Set Six champions have the clockwork trait; the champions are:
How Does Clockwork Work In TFT?
When a player activates the clockwork trait, all allied champions gain bonus attack speed. So, to make it work, you need, for example,
- 2 Clockworks: 10% attack speed & 5% per Augment
- 4 Clockworks: 35% attack speed & 10% per Augment
- 6 Clockworks: 70% attack speed & 15% per Augment
You can activate the clockwork bonus in TFT by having Zilean and Camille on the board simultaneously. With two clockwork champions on the board, all allies gain 10% attack speed & 5% per Augment.
How To Get 6 Clockworks TFT?
To get the max clockwork bonus, you can use a combination of clockwork emblems, clockwork soul, or the clockwork heart.
Video: How To Use Clockwork TFT
Patch Updates: Clockwork Nerfs & Buffs
- Bonus attack speed increased to 10 / 35 / 70% (based on the number of Clockworks) from 10 / 30 / 55%.
- Bonus attack speed increased to 10 / 30 / 55% (based on the number of Clokworks) from 10 / 25 / 50%.
V11.22 – Added