Evelynn counter picking options and strategies. The most important thing to consider when laning against Evelynn is to place Control Wards in the river and go for deeper wards rather than relying on shallow ones. This helps you spot her before she gets the chance to become invisible. Placing wards on her camps is a good way to counter her. Evelynn prefers to assassinate targets that are alone. Keeping tabs on her location can turn the tide in your favor.
Table of Contents
Who Can Counter Evelynn?
The strongest counter would be Maoikai, a moderately difficult-to-play champion who currently has a Win Rate of 53.55% against Evelynn which is good. Other League of Legends champions that are good Evelynn counters include:
|Win Rate||Play Rate||Ban Rate|
Things To Consider When Playing Against Evelynn
- Purchasing Control Wards can help you detect Evelynn’s location in order to prepare for her ambushes.
- Evelynn’s stealth is not available to her until level 6, and Lust Dust needs time to set up. this makes her susceptible to early invades.
- If you suspect Evelynn is about to ambush one of your teammates, let them know by pinging the minimap and typing in chat.
- Demon Shade is an out of combat effect, so when she casts Lust Dust (indicating she is nearby and preparing to attack) you can fire large area spells like Volley into her possible gank paths to cripple her.
- Evelynn can still be affected by wards as long as you place them in areas where she will enter combat I.E. next to her jungle camps.