Unfortunately, the Morellonomicon item in TFT (Teamfight Tactics) does not stack. So, if you put 2 or 3 Morellonomicons on the same champion, the burn damage and duration remain the same.
Also, if you have a Morellonomicon on 3 different ally champions that attack the same enemy champion, the burn effect on the enemy champion won’t stack. It caps at 20% of their max Health over 10 seconds.
To get Morellonomicon in TFT you need to combine Needlessly Large Rod + Giant’s Belt item Giant’s Belt. Morellonomicon is a Tier 2 TFT Item. It is best used against team compositions that rely on healing. It works best on mage and summoner champions like Zyra, Annie, Brand, and Syndra.
Morellonomicon adds +200 health and +20% ability power. Passive; Dealing damage with a Special Ability applies a burn on the enemies hit for 10 seconds, dealing 2% of target’s maximum health true damage each second and applying Grievous Wounds for the duration, reducing healing on the target.
Morellonomicon TFT Patch Changes
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug where continuously applying the burn for more than 10 seconds would cause the anti-healing to no longer to affect the target.
- BUGFIX: Tooltip now correctly states it blocks 80% of healing.
- NEW EFFECT: Can no longer stack multiple instances of this item on the same champion.
- Healing reduction reduced to 80% from 100%.
- Burn duration increased to 10 seconds from 5.
- Health ratio per second reduced to 2% of the target’s maximum health from 4%.
- Target’s health ratio reduced to 4% of the target’s maximum health from 5%.
- Target’s health ratio per second increased to 5% of the target’s maximum health from 3%.
- Target’s health ratio increased to 3% of the target’s maximum health from 2.5%.
V9.13 – June 30th Hotfix
- Burn damage is no longer triggered by damage from Ionic Spark, Statikk Shiv, and Titanic Hydra.
- Burn damage per second reduced to 2.5% of the target’s maximum health from 5%.
V9.13 – Added