Spear of Shojin does stack in TFT. Thus, stacking 2 Spears of Shojin on a champion increases the mana regeneration by 36% on hit. So, after casting an ability, the champion will gain +36% mana for every basic attack thereafter.
To get Spear of Shojin in TFT you need to combine BF Sword + Tear of the Goddess. Spear of Shojin is a Tier 2 TFT Item. It is best used on champions whose abilities you want to spam. For example, Zyra, Malzahar, Aatrox, or Ezreal.
Spear of Shojin TFT adds +20 starting mana and +15% Attack damage. Passive; After casting Special Ability for the first time, basic attacks restore an additional 18% of maximum mana.
Spear of Shojin TFT Patch Changes
- Mana gained per attack increased to 18% of maximum mana from 15%.
- Attack damage reduced to 15 from 20.
V9.13 – July 3rd Hotfix
- BUG FIX: Now correctly grants 15% of maximum mana per attack, instead of 20%.
V9.13 – Added
- Spear of Shojin
- Teamfight Tactics Spear Of Shojin – Ranked Boost – https://rankedboost.com/league-of-legends/teamfight-tactics/spear-of-shojin/
- How do you build the Spear of Shojin item in Teamfight Tactics (TFT)? – Quora – https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-build-the-Spear-of-Shojin-item-in-Teamfight-Tactics-TFT