Once your team loses 50% of their health, Galio is summoned, slamming into the largest cluster of enemies and knocking them up.
- (3) Tyrant Galio
- (6) Demon Lord Galio
- (9) Supreme Overlord Galio
Upon attacking six times or dropping below 50% health, Divine units ascend, taking 25% reduced damage and dealing bonus true damage for the rest of combat.
- (2) 20% Bonus True Damage
- (4) 40% Bonus True Damage
- (6) 65% Bonus True Damage
- (8) 100% Bonus True Damage
Dusk champions increase all allies Spell Power.
- (2) 20% Spell Power
- (4) 60% Spell Power for Dusk Champions, 20% Spell Power for all allies
- (6) 150% Spell Power for Dusk Champions, 50% Spell Power for all allies
Enlightened generate more mana.
- (2) 40% Additional Mana
- (4) 70% Additional Mana
- (6) 100% Additional Mana
Every two seconds all Elderwood champions grow, gaining bonus stats. This effect stacks up to five times.
- (3) 20 Armor and Magic Resist, 5 Attack Damage and Spell Power
- (6) 35 Armor and Magic Resist, 10 Attack Damage and Spell Power
- (9) 60 Armor and Magic Resist, 25 Attack Damage and Spell Power
If an Exile has no adjacent allies at the start of combat, they gain:
- (1) Shield equal to 50% of max HP
- (2) Shield equal to 50% of max HP and 100% Lifesteal
- (3) Winning combat against a player will give bonus orbs. The longer you’ve gone without an orb, the bigger the payout!
- (3) At the start of combat, the lowest star-level Moonlight champion stars up until combat ends. (In the case of a tie, the champion with the most items is chosen.)
Ninja gain bonus Attack Damage and Spell Power. This effect is only active when you have exactly 1 or 4 unique Ninjas.
- (1) 45 Attack Damage and Spell Power
- (4) 90 Attack Damage and Spell Power
The first time a Spirit casts their spell, all allies gain Attack Speed based on the spell’s mana cost.
- (2) 35% of Mana Cost
- (4) 90% of Mana Cost
Warlords have bonus Health and Spell Power. Each victorious combat they’ve participated in increases this bonus by 10%, stacking up to 5 times.
- (3) 200 HP and 20 Spell Power
- (6) 400 HP and 40 Spell Power
- (9) 700 HP and 70 Spell Power
- (1) When The Boss first drops to 40% health, he removes himself from combat to start doing sit-ups. Each sit-up restores 15% Health and gives him 20% Attack Speed. If he reaches full health he returns to combat Pumped Up, converting his basic attack and spell damage to True Damage. If all of his allies die, he will immediately return to combat.
- (1) Innate: After participating in three combats, Tormented are given the option to transform.
Adepts calm the flow of battle, reducing the Attack Speed of all enemies by 50% for a few seconds at the start of combat.
- (2) 3 Seconds
- (3) 5 Seconds
- (4) 8 Seconds
Innate: Before combat starts, Assassins leap to the enemy backline. Assassins’ spells can critically stike and they gain bonus Critical Strike Damage and Chance.
- (2) 10% Crit Chance and Crit Damage
- (4) 25% Crit Chance and Crit Damage
- (6) 40% Crit Chance and Crit Damage
Brawlers have increased maximum health.
- (2) 400 Bonus Health
- (4) 700 Bonus Health
- (6) 900 Bonus Health
Dazzler’s spells reduce their target’s Attack Damage by 50% for a few seconds.
- (2) 5 Seconds
- (4) 10 Seconds
Innate: Duelists move faster. Duelists’ attacks grant Attack Speed, up to 7 stacks.
- (2) 10% Attack Speed per Stack
- (4) 20% Attack Speed per Stack
- (6) 40% Attack Speed per Stack
- (8) 100% Attack Speed per Stack
Every three seconds, all Hunters will attack the lowest health enemy, dealing increased damage.
- (2) 100% Bonus Damage
- (3) 150% Bonus Damage
- (4) 200% Bonus Damage
- (5) 250% Bonus Damage
At the start of combat, Keepers grant themselves and all nearby allies a shield for 8 seconds. This shield is 50% stronger on Keepers.
- (2) 125 Shield Amount
- (4) 175 Shield Amount
- (6) 250 Shield Amount
Mages cast twice and have modified Spell Power.
- (3) 70% of Spell Power
- (6) 100% of Spell Power
- (9) 150% of Spell Power
All allies have increased Magic Resistance.
- (2) 40 Magic Resistance
- (4) 100 Magic Resistance
Innate: When combat starts, Shades teleport to the enemy backline. Every third attack Shades dip into the shadows, stealthing and causing their next basic attack to deal bonus magic damage.
- (2) 100 Bonus Magic Damage
- (3) 200 Bonus Magic Damage
- (4) 300 Bonus Magic Damage
Sharpshooters attacks and spells ricochet to nearby enemies dealing reduced damage.
- (2) 1 Ricochet with 70% Reduced Damage
- (4) 2 Ricochets with 45% Reduced Damage
- (6) 3 Ricochets with 30% Reduced Damage
Vanguards gain bonus armor.
- (2) 100 Armor
- (4) 200 Armor
- (6) 500 Armor
- (1) Emperors deploy with two additional units that can be moved separately. Troops rally to their Emperor when they cast, and die when their Emperor dies.