The best counter is Nami. She is somewhat challenging to play, but she currently has a win rate of 53.83%, which is good. To counter Pyke, you need a support champion with CC.
Nami has a stun and a slow. She also has a heal, which allows her ADC to survive longer in the lane. Pyke is squishy and he needs to all-in or nothing. If Nami lands her stun Pyke is easy to beat. Or, you can take the chance to beat the enemy ADC.
Pyke Counter Picks
|Pyke Counter Picks||Win Rate||Play Rate||Ban Rate|
Pyke is a good support champion because he is able to roam and help other lanes. He is also an assassin champion. So, if other lanes, like mid-lane, has no escape, Pyke can gank and secure a kill with ease then return to bot lane.
- Pyke’s R circumvents shields, so it only takes into account base health.
- Pyke’s R is an execution ability if you’re low recall or heal.
- You can dodge Pyke’s ult by using flash or dash abilities.
- Pyke’s Q has to charge, so you have time to dodge it.
- Pyke’s W makes him invisible, so revealing wards can spot him.
- Pyke can use his E to stun his target before executing them with his ultimate.
- Xayah Counter • The Best Counter Picks Xayah is Weak Against – https://rankedboost.com/league-of-legends/counter/pyke/
- How to Counter Pyke: Counter play by Mobalytics – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2kKVJo53TU
- How to counter Pyke ? : leagueoflegends – Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/8nulb4/how_to_counter_pyke/
- how to deal with Pyke as a support. : summonerschool – https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/comments/ape14v/how_to_deal_with_pyke_as_a_support/