Imperial is a trait in Teamfight Tactics Set Six. When you have the Imperial trait active at the start of combat, the Imperial champion who dealt the most damage last battle becomes the Tyrant. The Tyrant deals bonus damage. When the Tyrant dies, the Imperial who has dealt the most damage during the current combat becomes the new Tyrant.
Four Set Six champions have the imperial trait; the champions are:
How Does Imperial Tyrant Work In TFT?
When a player activates the imperial trait, the champion designated as the Tyrant gains bonus damage. So, to make it work, you need, for example,
- 3 Imperials: 80% bonus damage
- 5 Imperials: 150% bonus damage, other Imperials deal 80% bonus damage
You can activate the imperial bonus in TFT by simultaneously having Swain, Samira, and Talon on the board. With three imperial champions on the board, the Tyrant gains 80% bonus damage. The trait works best with the All For One augment.
How To Get 5 Imperials TFT?
To get the max Imperial bonus, you can use a combination of imperial emblems, imperial crowns, or the imperial heart. You can get most of these items through augments, if you are lucky.
Video: How To Use Imperial Tyrant TFT
Patch Updates: Imperial Tyrant Nerfs & Buffs
- Tyrant bonus damage increased to 80 / 150% (based on the number of Imperials) from 75 / 125%.
- Imperial bonus damage increased to 80% from 75%.
- Non-Tyrant bonus damage increased to 75% from 50%.
- Imperial bonus damage increased to 50% from 40%.
V11.22 – Returning
- SYNERGY: At the start of combat, the Imperial who dealt the most damage last combat becomes the Tyrant. The Tyrant deals bonus damage. When the Tyrant dies, the Imperial who has dealt the most damage this combat becomes the new Tyrant.
- 3 Imperials: 75% bonus damage
- 5 Imperials: 125% bonus damage, other Imperials deal 40% bonus damage
- CHAMPIONS: Samira, Sion, Swain, Talon.
- ITEM: Imperial Emblem.
V9.22 – Disabled
- Disabled due to Set 2.
V9.15 – August 1st Hotfix
- BUG FIX: Imperial bonus no longer incorrectly affects items.
- BUG FIX: Items no longer benefit from the Imperial trait bonus.
V9.13 – Added