Statikk Shiv does stack in TFT. Thus, stacking 2 Shivs on a champion will make the 3rd attack deal an additional splash magic damage (mitigated by Magic Resist) to the attacked target and 2 additional targets. 3 Shivs will triple the damage.
To get Statikk Shiv in TFT you need to combine Recurve Bow + Tear of the Goddess. Statikk Shiv is a Tier 2 TFT Item. It is best used on heavy auto-attackers with some minor exceptions. Very good on rangers like Vayne and Ashe with speed buff.
Statikk Shiv TFT adds +20 starting mana and +15% Attack speed. Passive; every third basic attack from the wearer deals 100 magic damage to the target and 2 additional targets.
Statikk Shiv TFT Patch Changes
- Attack speed reduced to 15% from 20%.
- Damage per bounce increased to 100 from 90.
- Numbers of bounces reduced to 3 from 4.
- BUGFIX: Fixed an issue where it would deal more damage than intended when less than four targets where available.
- Damage per bounce reduced to 90 from 100.
- NEW EFFECT: Now always hits 3 additional targets, rather than all champions in a frontal cone.
- NEW EFFECT: Now only activates a maximum of one time per launch attack.
- Attack speed increased to 20% from 15%.
V9.13 – June 30th Hotfix
V9.13 – Added
- Statikk Shiv
- SPLASH THE ENTIRE TEAM! TRIPLE STATIKK SHIV GUNSLINGERS | Teamfight Tactics – YouTube – Video
- TFT Statikk Shiv ONESHOTS | TFT Best & Funny Moments Ep. 12
- Teamfight Tactics Statikk Shiv – Ranked Boost